Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Milling Link in/out

Hi,
    I got a request from our customer, he says can we develop a option in the Pocket Milling?
    As the below picture:

_20211008113039.png
    If they use the "Pocket" milling this area without any offset, will be leave a "mark" (Where the arrow indicates). Now we only have Lead out with arc, can not activate the lead in arc option.
    Does we have a better solution for this case? thank for your any reply.
    Attached Files

I will check with development, but I believe this should not be a problem to implement.

Comment

Originally posted by BestLoveAnran View Post
      Hi,
      I got a request from our customer, he says can we develop a option in the Pocket Milling?
      As the below picture:

_20211008113039.png
      If they use the "Pocket" milling this area without any offset, will be leave a "mark" (Where the arrow indicates). Now we only have Lead out with arc, can not activate the lead in arc option.
      Does we have a better solution for this case? thank for your any reply.
      I noticed that the entire pocket is rough only. If he want a good wall finish, he should to a wall finish. Then he would be able to control his leadin and lead out. He would get a smoother finish. Remenber, rough is for roughing.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

I noticed that the entire pocket is rough only. If he want a good wall finish, he should to a wall finish. Then he would be able to control his leadin and lead out. He would get a smoother finish. Remenber, rough is for roughing.
        Thanks Sidney!!

Comment

Working...
        X