X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US customer reviews on SolidCAM software and trainings

Hey Emil,

Here is some feedback from the onsite training I did last week for Steve’s customer.

Star Rating 5
    Tell us about your experience My team and I trained with Kevin R. for three days at SolidCAM's Newtown, PA facility. Wow, this software is fantastic. It is the most user-friendly programming software I've ever used. Kevin was able to turn us into functional programmers in minimum time! Highly recommend not only the software but the training as well!
    First Name Patrick
    Last Name McMahan
    Company KNF Neuberger
    Email [email protected]
    Support Member Name (Admin Only) Rankl
    Star Rating 5
    Tell us about your experience I've been to multiple training courses for work and the Solidcam training course has been the one that I've gained the most from. Not only is Solidcam the best cam software that I've encountered but the instructor was good at making sure I had the knowledge that I would need to be able to use the software for my needs.
    First Name Chris
    Last Name Graham
    Company KNF
    Email [email protected]
    Star Rating 5
    Tell us about your experience Very informative. Kevin did a fantastic job teaching the software and answering any questions I had. And I feel very confident in getting any future questions answered.
    First Name Brian
    Last Name Achuff
    Company KNF Neuberger
    Email [email protected]
    Thanks,

Kevin Rankl | Senior Application Engineer | SolidCAM Inc.
    20yrs Machining Experience | 18yrs Programming Experience | 13yrs SolidCAM Experience
    Office: Alexandria, MN | United States
    Toll Free: 866-975-1115 x2 | eSupport: http://solidcamsupport.com
    www.solidcam.com|Free Night School |[email protected]
Working...
X