Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SolidCAM2021 New Simulator

Mark/Anthony,

Everybody watching Michael’s amazing webinar were blown away, not only by the new powerful tool table but also by the smooth, gorgeous look of the new simulation in SolidCAM2021!!

Both of these new achievements have practically given SolidCAM a complete, fresh new look - at some points it looked like a new software to me!! I believe everybody will love and appreciate this new look!

I want to thank you both for your impressive collaboration, that resulted in this major achievement - it took a long time, but seeing the fantastic result, it was definitely well worth it! I am confident that we have today the best simulation that any other CAM system!

Keep up the excellent work when adding the multi-channel simulation - this will definitely take us to the next simulation level..

Keep enjoying your work and delivering such great results!

Thanks and Best Regards,
    Emil

Link to parts used:
    https://solidcam.box.com/shared/stat...rp1x96fng9.zip
    Link to the webinar recording:

Last edited by [email protected]; 05-10-2021, 02:52 PM.

One of our BETA-Test-Customer LIEBHERR called me right now - he said: "This is really one of the best Version since they work with SolidCAM" They started with 2014! And this person is really very, very critical! He likes the new simulator very much!

Comment

Working...
    X