This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent SolidCAM Mill-Turn and Swiss solution video at PMTS

This video is shown at the SolidCAM booth at the PMTS exhibition in Cleveland, Ohio on 10-12 August.

https://solidcam.app.box.com/s/xw1kj...o47vrjarlnwm17

The Precision Machining Technology Show (PMTS https://www.pmts.com/) addresses product technology, process innovation and business development in the precision machined parts industry.

PMTS1.JPEG
    pmts3.jpegpmts4.JPEG
    PMTS.JPEG
    Attached Files

The advertising design under the table is very creative!!😁

Comment

I see TAJMAC USA exhibiting near the booth. It is Czech based company producing Manurhim SWISS machines. We are in contact with them and plan to develop postprocessors for these machines. I expect no problems as the machines are very standard SWISS machines with FANUC controllers. Might be good to establish US contact.

Comment

Definitely we will contact TAJMAC.

Emil

Comment

Beautiful booth! Wow - SolidCAM is the true Master of CAM!

Comment

PMTS7.JPEGSolidCAM at PMTS Exhibition - 2nd day

PMTS6.JPEGPMTS5.JPEG

Comment

Super Proud to be a part of this Team. We had a great presence at this Exposition.

SolidCAM had a very strong group of technical and business experts available throughout the show.

As you can see in the pictures, the large projection screen was a real eye catcher.
              SolidCAM performed very well throughout all the Demos...

The Booth was open and welcoming and many people stopped by to see us.

We got attention from exhibitors Star, Citizen, and Tajmac...

All in All, a Great Success!

Comment

A powerful show of force!

Thanks and best congratulations to all the SolidCAM US team at PMTS.

You showed all our professional strength and full confidence in the value of our product to our prospects and Swiss CNC partners.

Emil Somekh

Comment

I e-spoke with Anthony Pavlik from Modern Machine Shop Magazine - he said our booth was very impressive and they even made a video at the booth. Great work guys! you are the dream team!

Comment

The reaction to our booth was priceless. Both attendees and exhibitors were stunned by the powerful image of our booth and even further amazed by the advanced capabilities of our software. We made sure nearly the entire technical team was on hand and each and every one of them did an incredible job of visiting the machine tool reseller booths and reaching out to open communications with them. Every time I see this team in action, I feel enormous pride in how incredibly intelligent, skilled and hardworking our team is.

Ken Merritt made the amazing booth a reality, from design to every detail of putting it together. Scott Neal fabricated custom TV mounts to replace the rollup banners, using TVs with videos that had great messaging and impact: https://solidcam.box.com/s/ofzdjxnmb...fmvzqs0yd587ek.

No one walked by the booth without one of our professionals greeting them and engaging them to determine if SolidCAM is of interest to them. Ken, Kevin Rankl, and Erik Forwith worked very hard putting up the complicated booth, and Ken, Kevin, and Greg Payton had to dismantle it after the show, even though they were exhausted from doing demos and meeting potential partners.

Just as important as all the hard work, in design, creation, and during the show, Emil and Jack Maner really made incredible designs and Emil dedicated a huge amount of time, effort, and resources to make the show great.

Again, I could not be any prouder of this team, and am grateful for their amazing dedication and efforts. It was an incredibly successful show for one reason: Emil and our team went truly above and beyond to make sure it was GREAT!

Comment

Working...
                    X