Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amodonkar
    replied
    441.66 is the recommended driver for most of the Quadro Products certified by SolidWorks. This definitely has stopped the crashes in the system. We could safely attribute it to the mismatch in the graphics driver.

The driver can be downloaded from the link below.

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driv...x/155848/en-us

Leave a comment:

• amodonkar
    replied
    Apparently 441.66 is the nearest recommended driver for Quadro M4000M Card by SolidWorks.

Leave a comment:

• jyothish.rajan
    replied
    Hi Daniel,

I had earlier installed Quadro M4000M driver versions 452.41 and 471.11.
    Had issue with both of them.

​​​​​​​Every time I open a Cam-part in SolidCAM 2021-Emb,the system crashes(Blue screen crash) with error code “Driver_State_Power_Failure”.

And both times I had used Dassault Systems-V5/3D Experience profile.

Now I have installed Quadro M4000M driver versions 441.66, no crashes since an hour and half.
    I would be observing this for few days and update the outcome.

Thanks,
    Jyothish.

Leave a comment:

• MillTurnBr
    replied
    I do use two laptops

A 7710 same Quadro card and a 5520 with another Quadro M model (1200M if memory serves me).

I no longer use certified drivers from Dell's website if that is what you mean by "Certified".

I've been using the latest production driver from Nvidia website for years and that's usually the best way to keep your system patched with the latest enhancements and fixes in their drivers.
    ​​
    1 - What profile are you using in the driver settings?

2 - Does it crash with every part or just specific circunstances?

Tks
    Daniel
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• amodonkar
    started a topic SolidWorks Certified Driver - Quadro M4000M

SolidWorks Certified Driver - Quadro M4000M

Hi,

We are having a system (Dell Precision 7710 with Quadro M4000M). Getting crashes (Blue Screen). We strongly suspect the Quadro driver is causing it. Does anyone have the same card & what version of NVIDIA Driver are you using ?

Any help appreciated !

-Amod Onkar
Working...
X