X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Task-based online Mill-Turn & Swiss training, by Marina Vilkina

Hello Marian,

Best congratulations to be the first to finish in this group the task-based online Mill-Turn & Swiss training given by Marina Vilkina, the expert in mill-turn and Swiss CNC kinematics, CAM programming, Post-development, and task-based training.

I hope all the other course participants will achieve similar excellent results.

This is the most unique and best online course of its kind worldwide, combining both training videos and practical SolidCAM tasks, that can be done in your own time.

I am sure that after this training, you can now powerfully push and best support the amazing SolidCAM Mill-Turn and Swiss solution.

Do not hesitate to consult with Marina on any question you have, going forward.

I wish you all success in your further SolidCAM activities.

Best Regards,
    Emil Somekh
    CEO SolidCAM
    Join Forum: https://forum.solidcam.com/
    www.solidcam.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Marian,

Congratulations on this success! I believe it will benefit you and your company Computer Controls SK s.r.o.

Now your activity in mill-turn machines and SWISS types should follow.

Simply because your company has an expert who can handle these challenges, and trust me, not everyone does.

I'll set up a meeting with Juraj and Richard and come up with some suggestions on how to capitalize.

First of all, I believe in contact with the suppliers of these machines. These suppliers are and will work with you when they see that you understand and can support them.

So – great work thumbs up!

Ivan Cimr
    Managing Director
    SolidCAM CZ​​​​​​​
Working...
X